Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just Another Day

Well, I had really, really hoped someone would read my blog and leave a message. As silly as it sounds, I was really hoping for some sort of Hollywood moment where someone says something clever and inspirational, creating a pivotal moment where everything becomes clear (or something to that effect). Clearly that has not happened.

What has happened is I have updated my blog, added a few improvements. I think it looks much nicer!

What has not changed is, well, everything else in my life. I know that nothing happens overnight (except the wealth created by winning the lottery--which I am still ardently working on!) but I do wish I could just skip ahead to happier times. I am doing my part to make some changes, though. I am rebuilding a resume in search of a new job.

It has occurred to me, however, that I am not sure I am suited to working for someone else. Not in the conventional sense anyway. Which has me thinking about what my other options might be. I would love to get into writing...

Suffice it to say I am still looking to find my way in life. In the meantime, I will keep posting here and keep hoping that someone will have the courage to say something. I don't even care if it is profound or not!

Please leave a message...I can assure you someone will get back to you very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Life isn't Hollywood.... except in the sense that Julie spent a long time writing on her blog before anyone noticed. So learn to let your blog be your voice to the wider world, regardless of whether or not you know someone is listening. Stand on your cliff and keep shouting, and someday, eventually, someone will shout back.

    ReplyDelete