Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Here is the Beginning

Ok, so here it is. The blog I told myself I would do...some day. Well, today is that day. Never mind that I have no plan for content. I do not have any specific ideas for what I am going to do with this. For now, I have decided, it is for the best. If I wait until I have a "plan" this blog (or any other for that matter) will never happen. So, I will let nature take its course, so to speak. For now, I will just take it one day at a time and see where inspiration leads me.

I will start this whole thing off by pointing out the obvious: I am doing this completely anonymously. My reasons for doing so is that I believe it allows me a certain freedom. I can write uninhibited and therefore without worry of what people I know may think of me or what I have to say. I think it could allow people to identify with me more, too. Maybe, just maybe.

Of course, that would mean people would actually have to be reading this....

No comments:

Post a Comment